Crosier Kilgour & Partners has an extensive and diverse roster of local, national and international clients which reflects our numerous areas of expertise and wide range of services provided. Every year, we successfully complete over 1,200 projects for a client base which includes:
- Architects, developers and other engineers
- Institutions, all levels of government, Crown corporations
- Utilities, school boards, health authorities, universities
- Condominium boards, insurance companies, financial institutions
- Small business owners, home owners
By providing the same personal and conscientious level of service to all clients, we are pleased to enjoy enduring relationships with the people we serve – who routinely return to request our services on new projects. Examples include:
- Multinational fast food franchisee: we have been designing franchise stores for this multinational client continuously since 1972.
- National property management firm: we have provided services to this client for over 20 years, including the assessment and repair of a wide range of commercial and residential structures.
- Multi-disciplinary national architectural firm: we have worked as the exclusive structural consultant for this Winnipeg-based firm since their inception in 1953. Projects completed include arctic educational facilities, large casino facilities and office towers – chiefly located within Canada, but internationally situated as well.
- National insurance adjusting firm: over an extended period, we have helped assess and investigate a wide variety of claims, from “slip and falls” through to major fire damage and collapse. In most instances, the necessary remediation program has been developed and overseen by Crosier Kilgour & Partners personnel.